If you wish to Study Abroad and earn Ball State credit for the classes you take as you learn about a new culture, then The Rinker Center for International Programs will guide you through the process from start to finish. Students should schedule an appointment with a coordinator in the Upper Division Advising Center (NQ 340, 765-285-5490) to complete the “Request to Study Abroad Credit” (available in the Rinker Center for International Programs, SC 105) form before they travel.