Your Upper Division Advising Center will facilitate assignment of your new departmental academic advisor.

You should take responsibility to contact your new advisor, establish an academic relationship, and request assistance when needed as you progress through degree completion. Your advisor's name, phone number, and building location can be identified on your DegreeWorks audit, or by selecting "Current Degree and Advisor" under the Student Records link in Self-Service Banner

Other services available through the Upper Division Advising Center include:
- Graduation application, checklist and verification for graduation
- Transfer course equivalencies
- DegreeWorks audit
- Major/Minor changes, additions, deletions
- Registration Instructions 

For Additional Information:
Upper Division Advising Center
NQ 340