As a freshman, you are assigned a freshman academic advisor through the Freshman Advising Center located on the third floor of North Quad in room 339.  Once you have completed 30 credits and have a declared major, you will be assigned to an Upper Division departmental advisor based on your current major, and their offices are located across campus within the academic departments. The name and contact information for your Upper Division advisor will be listed on your DegreeWorks audit and can also be found by selecting "Current Degree and Advisor" under the "Student Records" link in Self-Service Banner (SSB).

Your Upper Division advisor will also receive support from the Upper Division Advising Center located in NQ 340 (765-285-5490). 

During your time at the university, you may have contact with the Upper Division Advising Center for some of your administrative needs or general questions. Many students have their first contact with the Upper Division Advising Center if they transfer into the university and have earned beyond 30 credit hours. Current students choosing to change/add a major/minor contact their Upper Division advisor for completion of the paperwork. You may also find yourself contacting Upper Division Advising after you apply for graduation. The Upper Division Advising Center Coordinators supervise the final graduation audit.