As part of a wise plan for tracking progress in completing requirements, using time, selecting courses and programs, and effeciently using financial resources, plan to see your academic advisor at least once each semester. To find the name of your advisor:
- Visit http://my.bsu.edu and login with your BSU username and password.
- Click on "SSB - Self-Service Banner".
- Click on the "Student" tab.
- Click on "Student Records".
- Click on "Current Degree and Advisor".
- Your academic advisor is listed along with your degree information.
To schedule an appointment with your academic advisor, go to MyBSU
and click on AdvisorTrac (located under "additional tools").
A video tutorial
on how to use AdvisorTrac is available if needed. If you are a freshman or first-year student, you can also call or visit the Freshman Advising Center in North Quad 339 at (765) 285-1161 during normal business hours (Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.) to schedule an appointment.