Working Well Ambassadors act as liaisons between their departments and Ball State’s Working Well program.
Our ambassadors play a vital role in supporting Ball State’s goals and objectives by improving the university community’s quality of life.
Wellness Ambassadors raise awareness with their colleagues about the importance of personal wellness and the many opportunities to support a healthy lifestyle through Working Well.
Apply to Be an Ambassador (PDF)
What Does a Wellness Ambassador Do?
- Get involved in a variety of wellness events and activities.
- Raise awareness with your colleagues about Working Well activities (via email, meetings, display boards, etc.).
- Encourage your colleagues to participate in Working Well (i.e.: life health assessment, Lunch and Learns, special activities, and screenings)
- Help new employees learn about and get involved with the Working Well program.
- Attend scheduled ambassador meetings (usually two per year).
- Help Working Well plan wellness activities in your department. Share your wellness story with us.
- Having fun, keep it simple, and share your passion for a healthy lifestyle with your colleagues!
Who is Your Wellness Ambassador?