Are you looking for extra motivation to increase your daily steps before classes start?
Join the LifeWorks “Take a Hike” Steps Challenge!
This four-week challenge starts Monday, July 23. Your goal is to walk 70,000 steps per week, for a total of 280,000 steps at the end of the challenge.
Participants eligible for the LiveWell incentive program will receive 4 incentive points by meeting the goal of 70,000 steps per week for 4 weeks.
Sign up NOW on the LifeWorks Wellness site.
- Log into LifeWorks: username: ballstate; password: cardinal
- If you have a personal LifeWorks account, use your individual username/password.
- If you have not previously registered, sign into LifeWorks using the group login credentials and then register for your personal LifeWorks account.
- Click on Wellness Tools under the Life dropdown menu. When you’ve opened the LifeWorks Wellness site, sign up for the challenge (complete your profile if you are not currently registered).
- You’ll find the Steps Log in the tracking tools, or under “track exercise” in the top navigation bar
For easier and faster tracking of your steps, install the HealthyNow app or sync your step tracking device to your Lifeworks account. Look for the widget on the right side of the Wellness site and follow the instructions for entering your steps in the log.
Questions? Concerns? Send a request with an explanation of the issue to firstname.lastname@example.org.