Hardware/Accessory Return Policy
- Unless otherwise stated below, items purchased from the Technology Store can be returned within (14) days of the original purchase date.
- Unopened items in the original package are eligible for a full refund, if returned in like new condition.
- Opened items may be returned as long as they are in good working order and include all original packaging and contents. Opened items are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Items found to have manufacturer defects may be exchanged for like merchandise.
Software Return Policy
- Software returns are accepted within (14) days of the original purchase date.
- Software must be in the unopened original packaging for a full refund.
- Software deemed to have manufacturer defects, will be exchanged for the same item.
Dead on Arrival (DOA) Computer Products
- A computer or technology device is classified as DOA if it shows symptoms of hardware failure and is inoperable upon first use.
- Contact the Technology Store within 30 days of purchase date if you believe your device is DOA.
- Hardware Repair will work with the vendor to determine if product will be repaired or replaced.
- Items given as part of a promotion, such as a free item with purchase, may be subject to an alternative return policy, which may involve the purchaser working directly with the vendor to resolve the issue.
Items NOT eligible for Return:
- Special order and custom configured items.
- Software that has been opened.
- Items that have to be activated at the Point of Sale (Ex. iTunes & Adobe cards).
- Opened storage devices (Ex: Flash Drives, SD Memory Cards, CDs/DVDs, External Hard Drives, internal hard drives).
- Opened headphones.
- Product that has been damaged after the sale.
- Opened or used school supplies.
- Clearance items, discontinued items, and demo units are not eligible for return.