A complete statement of the L.A. Pittenger Student center policies are available for review at the Reservations Office or the Student Life Office.
1. Reservation requests must be submitted at least two business days in advance or by noon on Thursday for weekend events. Reservations are not processed on weekends or holidays.
2. Major changes will not be accepted without 24 hours notice or by 12 noon Friday for weekend events. Major changes in set-ups may result in additional charges.
3. Cancellations must be received at least 48 hours before the event is scheduled to begin and no later than 12 noon on Friday for the weekend events.
4. Decoration plans must be reviewed with the Facilities Assignment Coordinator before event is confirmed. Due to Indiana State Fire Regulations, candles are not to be used as decorations in the Student Center.
5. The possession or consumption of alcoholic beverages is expressively forbidden at any event. State and local laws will be observed.
6. Failure to comply with any guidelines outlined in the Policy Manual and/or Student Center staff, may result in action by the staff to deny privileges and/or assess appropriate charges.