You must withdraw from classes by a certain time frame in the academic term to receive a grade of W in all of your classes. You’ll need to complete and file an application for withdrawal available from the Assistant Dean of Students, Office of Student Affairs and Enrollment Services in room 238 of the Administration Building.

If you withdraw any time from the first day of classes to the 45th day during a semester, 30th day of classes during a summer semester or the 15th day of classes during a summer session, you’ll receive a grade of W in each class from which you withdraw. If you have extenuating circumstances that make withdrawal necessary and academically justified after the withdrawal period, the Assistant Dean of Students may grant an exception to these policies. In this instance, each faculty member will be responsible for determining the grade you receive in each class.