The Sponsored Projects Administration supports faculty research, creative, and scholarly endeavors in a number of ways. One of our favorite ways to recognize and promote the research enterprise on campus is through events and outreach. Throughout the year we provide a number of opportunities for networking, recognition, and sharing of scholarly works.
- Annual Reports detail grant awards and submissions over the last year. Reports date back to 2008-2009.
- Research Magazine (formerly BeneFacta) is the annual publication that highlights representative research efforts on the part of representative faculty.
Research Week is an annual, week-long professional development opportunity for faculty and professional staff seeking to learn more about sponsored programs.
- BeneFacta Day recognizes the accomplishments of all faculty and professional personnel who have been awarded external grants the previous year.
- The SPA Research Blog disseminates upcoming grant deadlines, researcher profiles, and news items on a weekly basis.
- The 2016 21st Annual Student Symposium offers an opportunity to students to present in poster displays the results of their research or creative activities.
- Outstanding Researcher of the Year & Outstanding Creative Endeavor Awardee of the Year presentation offers the recipients of the annual awards an opportunity to speak to the campus community about their award-winning work.