Find your SPA Grant Manager

To find the manager for your unit, check the corresponding college listing or call (765) 285-1600 for more information.

Academic Colleges

College of Architecture and Planning
Miller College of Business
College of Communication, Information, and Media
College of Fine Arts
College of Health
College of Sciences and Humanities
Teachers College

Administrative Organizations

Academic Affairs
Business Affairs
Division of Enrollment Services and Division of Marketing and Communications
Community Engagement
Information Technology
Student Affairs