To submit a project for Continuing Review, use the following instructions:
- Use your username and password to sign in to IRBNet.
- Select the project that needs the continuing review submission.
- Click on "Project History," on the left side of the page.
- Click on "Create New Package."
- Click on "New Document Package."
- You are now on the Designer page to upload all necessary documents to submit a continuing review.
For Continuing Review You Need To Upload the Following Documents
- Continuing Review Form
- If you are making any modifications, you need to include the
Modification Request Form and all necessary documents.
- Be sure to
highlight all modifications.
After all necessary documents are uploaded:
- Click on “Sign this Project,” located on the left side of the page.
- Your project is ready to be submitted to committee. Click on “Submit this Package.”
- Select the proper committee to review the study.
- Ball State University
has four listed: ASPiRE, IACUC, IBC, and IRB.
- Highlight the committee
- Select your “Submission Type,” and choose “Continuing Review/Progress Report.”
- Click “Submit.”