The Office of Research Integrity has created this resource page to provide additional help and guidance for research using human subjects.
COVID-19 Researcher Guidance Documents (last updated: January 28th, 2021)
Unless otherwise indicated, these guidance documents contain information relevant to all Ball State researchers, not just those using human subjects.
The most recent updates within each of the following document are in green. Note, you will need the most updated version of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC to view many of these documents.
- Guidance for the Ball State Research Community
- Guidance Specific to Human Subjects Research (HSR)
- Resumption of In-Person Human Subjects Research Guidance (be sure to save any PDFs to your computer and open using Adobe Acrobat Reader DC in order to edit)
- Requirements for the Resumption of In-Person Human Subjects Research
- Human Subjects Research Resumption Form
- Health Assessment Questionnaire
- Lab Access for Research (space access approval)
- Guidance for Health-Related Information
- Additional Resources
Human Subjects Research Reference Documents
If you are experiencing issues with IRBNet, please contact IRBNet's technical support team at (877) 261-6461 or email@example.com.