This section provides additional educational materials for CITI Training, IRBNet, and conducting research:
- Learn about survey software, such as Qualtrics, or how to use the Ball State Communication Center to send out your survey to students, faculty, and staff. This process has changed and now uses a new form that automatically sends out your survey when all of the blanks are correctly populated.
- Check out a wide variety of additional resources provided by the Office of Research Integrity, including presentations, handbooks, and requests for future training sessions.
- First Time Submitters: Our Graduate Assistants are offering office hours for individual consultation regarding research proposals or submissions using IRBNet. Taking advantage of these resources can significantly reduce the time you spend on revisions of your protocol!
- Click here to learn more about our Peer Mentoring Program.
- If you would like to meet with a Graduate Assistant, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 765-285-5088.