Last Updated: February 22, 2023
- Due to office changes, the turn-around time for IRB protocol reviews may take longer than usual. Please visit our research proposal page for more information.
- The email address for our office as well as the IRB is firstname.lastname@example.org, not email@example.com. Be sure to indicate the correct email address in your proposal documents whenever applicable.
- If you experience continuous issues with IRBNet, please contact IRBNet's technical support team at (877) 261-6461 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
International Travel Requirements and Research
**Please consult with BSU’s latest travel guidance for any changes or restrictions**
Resources Ball State Offers to Researchers
- Request a Training Session for a Class - We offer presentations on IRB Submission, Protection of Human Subjects, and Responsible Conduct of Research
- Peer Mentoring - If you have questions, schedule an appointment to meet one-on-one with a graduate assistant to discuss your protocol before you submit it to IRBNet!
- Sponsored Projects Administration offers Aspire grants to faculty, professional personnel, and students in areas such as research, scholarly studies, and creative endeavors.
- University Libraries Guide for Literature Review Assistance
- The Research Design Studio provides help with research design, grant development, instrument selection and design, professional development and research mentoring, as well as synthesis and support of research collaborations.