Please read all information carefully before completing the special undergraduate application.
This application is for special undergraduate enrollment at Ball State University for the following circumstances:
- Reenrollment: If you previously attended Ball State as a degree-seeking undergraduate student after high school or have become inactive due to non-attendance.
- Reinstatement: If you previously attended Ball State as a degree-seeking undergraduate student and were academically dismissed.
- Guest Student: If you are enrolled at another college or university and want to take Ball State courses for credit to transfer back to your home institution.
- Audit Student: A student that wishes to sit in on a class for no academic grade or credit and will not be taking any other Ball State courses for credit.
- Non-Degree: If you wish to enroll for courses and not pursue a degree.
- High School Student:
- If you just graduated high school and wish to attend Ball State as an incoming freshman, please complete the application for first time freshman and transfer students.
- If you are interested in dual credit enrollment through your high school, please do not complete this application. Instead, visit the Dual Credit Program website for more information.
- If you attend high school and would like to come to Ball State’s main campus for early college credit, please complete this application.
Dates and Deadlines
Submit your application by the Wednesday before the semester you plan to start.
View our academic calendar.
Complete your application online using the link below.