A temporary replacement permit is available if the yearly permit is temporarily inaccessible. Temporary replacement permits may not be used for more than two consecutive days and are only available twice in one school year.

If a permit is lost or damaged due to a broken windshield or totaled vehicle, the permit will need to be reported lost at the Office of Parking Services. The permit will be replaced at no charge if proper documentation is provided. Documents that will be accepted are a receipt for the windshield replacement, a police report, or documentation from the insurance company that the vehicle is totaled.

If a parking permit is lost or stolen, the permit must first be reported lost or stolen before it will be replaced. The fee for replacing a lost permit is $25. Permits reported stolen will be replaced at no charge if a police report is filed.