Employees and students who are expectant mothers may receive a temporary permit allowing them to park in additional locations around campus.
To see all of the parking lots and garages at Ball State, please see our campus map. Or for a breakdown of the locations allowed by each permit, please see below.
View campus map (PDF).
There are six spaces around campus that are designated for expectant mothers and are available on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Passes can be used at the following locations:
- R6 red restrict lot (ground floor)
- R7 red restrict lot (ground floor)
- R8 red restricted lot (ground floor)
- C1 green commuter lot (near bus stop)
- G2 yellow faculty/staff lot (Northwest corner)
- G10 yellow faculty/staff lot (Northwest corner)
How to Obtain a Pass
To obtain an expectant mothers pass:
- Download the doctor's release (PDF).
- Have it signed by your doctor.
- Return it to Parking Services.
To be eligible you must be a Ball State employee or student with a valid parking permit.
Questions or Concerns?
Not finding what you’re looking for or have a concern? Fill out our online form, and we will get back to you. Or if you’d rather speak to someone directly, call or email us.
Send Question or Comment Contact Us