Information Technology is proud to offer the Adobe Creative Cloud for all Ball State faculty and staff. Adobe Creative Cloud gives you unlimited access to industry-leading creation tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, Premiere Pro—along with consumer-based tools like Spark, Premier Rush, and more! You can see the full lineup of Adobe Creative Cloud applications at adobe.com/creativecloud.
Downloading and Installing Adobe Creative Cloud
This Technology HelpDesk article provides instructions for obtaining, downloading, and installing Adobe Creative Cloud for Ball State faculty and staff.
Getting Started with Adobe for Faculty
A variety of resources are available to help you make the most of your access to Adobe applications. You can also get built-in templates to jump-start your designs and step-by-step tutorials to sharpen your skills and get up to speed quickly.
The "Adobe Get Started Series" for Faculty
A series of three-hour self-paced courses covering a variety of creative tasks and related Adobe products. These are aimed at educators and are focused on how instructors can use the tools to engage with students; some courses include teaching material.
- Get Started with Adobe. Explore the value of digital literacy, and learn to use Adobe Creative Cloud tools to engage your students and boost their creative thinking skills.
- Get Started with Digital Storytelling. Learn to produce engaging digital stories with intuitive Adobe Spark, and get teaching materials and ideas to help your students create graphics, web pages, and video stories as part of their assignments.
- Get Started with Video. Find out how to create professional-looking videos on desktops and mobile devices with easy-to-use Adobe Premiere Rush, and get great ideas for integrating video projects into your curriculum.
- Get Started with Imaging. Learn how to create and edit amazing images with Adobe Photoshop, and use your new skills to enhance visual learning in your classroom.
- Get Started with Graphics. Learn the basics of creating graphics with Adobe Illustratorto help your students design infographics, charts, logos, and other projects that help them communicate with impact.
- Get Started with Publishing. Discover how to use Adobe InDesign to bring digital publishing projects into your curriculum, and help students build their persuasive communication skills.