Tree trails are available in PDF format. Download a PDF of all tree trails or select a trail from the list below.
- Red Trail: 26 trees. 0.80 miles. Begins at the northeast corner of Worthen Arena and circles several buildings including the Gora Student Recreation and Wellness Center.
- Blue Trail: 36 trees. 0.95 miles. Begins on the east side of the R. Wayne Estopinal College of Architecture and Planning (CAP) and continues around Emens Auditorium to Bracken Library and passing Frog Baby on return.
- Yellow Trail: 37 trees. 1.09 miles. Begins on the west side of Woodworth Complex and continues through the green spaces surrounding the eastern residence halls of Studebaker West and East.
- Green Trail: 41 trees. 0.86 miles. Begins on the southeast corner of the Burkhardt Building and passes some of the largest trees and oldest buildings on campus. Visits Beneficence and the David Owsley Museum of Art.
- Orange Trail: 37 trees. 0.97 miles. Begins at the main entrance (north side) of L.A. Pittenger Student Center and loops around to Elliot Hall and Burris Laboratory School.