How do I check the status of a work order?

To check the status of a submitted work order, visit the Work Control Online webpage. If you are unable to find the status of your work order online, contact the work control center at 285-5081 during normal working hours or email

How do I request services from Facilities Planning & Management?

Which services are chargeable?

Facilities primary purpose is to provide for the care and upkeep of University buildings and grounds. Any upgrade, repair, or maintenance of equipment, furnishings, and utilities peculiar to departments is considered a chargeable service. Event setups requiring overtime and work that falls outside regular maintenance plans are also considered chargeable services.

Work performed for auxiliary units charged to the requesting department.