At Ball State University, social responsibility is one of our enduring values. We must commit to act for the benefit of society at large, especially during these unprecedented times.
As part of our Cardinals Care campaign, we encourage all to adhere to essential protective behaviors such as wearing face coverings, physical distancing, maintaining proper hygiene, and receiving the COVID-19 vaccine as they become eligible, as determined by the Indiana State Department of Health.
Ball State Vaccinate
The College of Health’s Interprofessional Community Clinics serves as a COVID-19 vaccination site under the authorization of the Delaware County Health Department. The vaccination clinic, which is supported through the generosity of a grant from the Ball Brothers Foundation, is available to the general public.
Individuals can register to ensure they meet the state’s eligibility criteria and schedule an appointment at the clinic on our campus. Walk-ins are also welcome. Individuals seeking an appointment should visit ourshot.in.gov or call 211. The clinic is listed as “DCHD BallState WRiversideAve MVAX” on the scheduling website.
After signing up, you can also request to be on the clinic’s waiting list to receive a vaccine sooner than your scheduled appointment. If leftover vaccines are available, you could receive a phone call during the hours of operation on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday for a vaccination that day.
Location and Times
- Through May 21, 2021
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Health Professions Building, 1613 W. Riverside Ave, Muncie, IN 47303
- Parking available on the east side of the building
Indiana Department of Health Vaccine Clinic
- What: Vaccine Clinic hosted by Indiana Department of Health
- When: May 4, May 5, and May 6
- Time: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Where: Delaware County Fairgrounds (1210 N. Wheeling Ave. Muncie, IN 47303)
- Vaccine Type: Moderna
- Scheduling: Both register and walk-in appointments available
- Register at ourshot.in.gov. When prompted to select a vaccine site choose “Delaware County Fairgrounds VAX.”
Frequently Asked Questions