Between 7 a.m. to 4 p.m., call work control (765-285-5081). Work control will notify the repair personnel and let you know the probable length of down time. If that time is lengthy, contact campus police (765-285-1111) to coordinate the evacuation of a wheelchair user. For breakdowns after 4 p.m., call the campus operator (0), and the operator will notify appropriate personnel.