No, colleges and universities do not follow the provisions of your IEP (Individualized Education Program). Although your IEP may help identify what accommodations were useful in high school, it may not be sufficient documentation to determine appropriate and reasonable accommodations at Ball State. Having the appropriate licensed professional thoroughly fill out and return the verification form is the typically best way for Disability Services (DS) to determine what accommodations you will receive.