The Indiana Communities Institute collaborates with a number of experts and talented professionals across the Ball State campus who provide research, technical resources, guidance, and professional knowledge to our many projects.
- Bowen Center for Public Affairs The center lends its expert perspectives to the Primacy of Place initiative, among other projects.
- Center for Business and Economic Research CBER is a main collaborator for the technical side of the Community Readiness Initiative, among other projects.
- Center for Middletown Studies The center lends its expert perspectives to the Primacy of Place initiative, among other projects.
- College of Architecture and Planning CAP prepares students for leadership in sustainable environmental design and planning through a variety of interdisciplinary programs, including the bachelor's degree in urban planning and master's degrees in urban and regional planning, historic preservation, and urban design, among others.
- urban planning plus interdisciplinary education in historic preservation, real estate development, and urban design with a common goal—to prepare students for leadership in sustainable environmental design and planning.
- Entrepreneurship Center The center lends its expert perspectives to the Primacy of Place initiative, among other projects.
- John H. Schnatter Institute for Entrepreneurship and Free Enterprise The center presents entrepreneurship to a wide audience of students, faculty, and leadership.
We are partnered with communities and organizations in every corner of Indiana. We are
driven by Ball State’s strategic commitment to leverage university
expertise and bring fresh and pragmatic thinking to the challenges facing
communities, businesses and governments across the state. Growing and vibrant communities translate to
a growing and vibrant Indiana.
- Association of Indiana
- Economic Development
Institute, University of Oklahoma
- Indiana Arts Commission
- Indiana Economic
- Indiana Housing and
Community Development Authority
- Indiana Office of
Community and Rural Affairs (OCRA)
- Indiana Office of
- Indiana Philanthropy
- International Economic
- Rural Policy Research Institute