Designed to move Ball State forward in our quest for increasing community engagement, the Integrated Cultural Committee provides general oversight and guidance to the campus to ensure visitors fully benefit from our array of assets and unite us in our efforts.
Ball State University seeks to serve our extensive community in a way that revitalizes and sustains our city and our region. We define “our community” as all of Ball State University’s faculty, staff, and students, and the residents of and visitors to our city and region.
Our faculty, staff, and students interact with this community to encourage curiosity, interest, and engagement in the world. As a part of our commitment, community members attend and experience athletic, theatre, music, and other arts, educational, environmental, and entertainment events on campus and throughout our region. Community engagement ranges from a one-time special experience to a long-term partnership or tradition.
The Integrated Cultural Committee is dedicated to:
- Cultivating a culture and climate throughout campus events where community members experience a sense of belonging and engagement.
- Evaluating, revising, and communicating organizational policies and systems to improve clarity, efficiency, and ease-of-use.
- Ensuring events and programming reflect Ball State’s commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
- Engaging with our community to diversify and expand our reach.
- Providing and advocating for opportunities and tools that increase the impact of our programs and sites.
Erica Forstater Rinard Orchid Greenhouse
Assistant to the Chair:
Bianca Sulanke Office of Community Engagement
Brent Cole Marilyn K. Glick Center for Glass
Cathy Bretz David Owsley Museum of Art
Cheryl LeBlanc Rinard Orchid Greenhouse
Cindy Miller East Washington Academy
Dayna Thompson Charles W. Brown Planetarium
Delaina Boyd Office of Community Engagement
Jon Rees Marilyn K. Glick Center for Glass
Kristi Chambers John R. Emens Auditorium & Pruis Hall
Melanie Isenbarger Charles W. Brown Planetarium
Rebecca Brown Teacher's College
Rachel Williamson Charles W. Brown Planetarium
Robert Berrington Charles W. Brown Planetarium
Robert La France David Owsley Museum of Art
Robert Myers John R. Emens Auditorium & Pruis Hall
Sarah Jenkins College of Fine Arts
Seth Beckman College of Fine Arts
Shawn Sullivan Ball State Athletics
Tim Carter Department of Environment, Geology, and Natural Resources
Don't know where go to?
Maps: Athletic (pdf) | Cultural (pdf)
Questions? Ideas? Want to Learn More?
For more information, please email us.