With eBill, Ball State’s online bill access and payment system:
- Students will be sent an e-mail notification that their Ball State Student eBill is now available. You will not receive a paper bill.
- We encourage you to add authorized payers, such as family members, to your account. Authorized payers can also receive e-mail notices when the Ball State Student eBill is available.
may be made online by credit card or from a checking or savings account (credit card payments will incur an additional convenience fee).
NOTE: Ball State will still accept in-person and mail payments. Credit card payments cannot be accepted in person or by phone.
To add an authorized payer:
- In the Authorized Payers section, click Add New.
- Enter the name, email, and optional fields for the authorized payer and click OK.
Logging into eBill:
A. Authorized Payers, log in here to view the eBill and make payments.
B. Guest Payers, log in here to make payments.
C. Ball State students can log in to view and pay bills, or establish authorized payers by visiting my.bsu.edu. Sign in using your Ball State username and password, and do the following:
- Click the Self Service Banner (SSB) link under Banner links
- Click the Student tab
- Choose eBill
View the eBill FAQs for additional information.