Annual Nursing Awards Program
Saturday, April 24, 2021
Welcome to the Ball State University Nursing Alumni Society's Annual Nursing Awards Program! We've been looking forward to "seeing" everyone, recognizing our award recipients, reminiscing together about our Ball State experience, and catching up on our current events.
Download today's program
- Welcome—Dlynn Melo, ’77 MS ’96, President, Nursing Alumni Society
- Remarks from the Ball State University Alumni Association—Jamie Acton, President, Ball State University Alumni Association
- Moment of Silence
- Posthumous Awards
- School of Nursing Update and Scholarships—Linda Siktberg, ’74, Director
- Additional Recognitions—Carrie Bonsack, DNP ’15
- Nursing Alumni Award Presentations—Omar Ali, ’08 MS ’13
- Other Business, Closing Remarks
- Breakout Rooms
Congratulations to our 2020-21 award recipients!
2020-21 Outstanding Nursing Leadership Award
For outstanding contributions to Nursing Executive Leadership.
In Memory of Doreen Johnson, ’79 MA ’86
2020-21 Outstanding Nursing Service Award
Awarded for outstanding support and service to the Ball State University Nursing Alumni Society Board.
In Memory of Janet Noel, ’68
2020-21 Emerging Professional Nursing Award
Recognizes nursing alumni who have graduated within the past 20 years and are demonstrating remarkable success in the profession.
Lori Stanley, ’15
2020-21 Outstanding Nursing Alumni Award
Recognizing significant contributions to the nursing profession through education, service, and community involvement, this award is the highest honor bestowed by the Nursing Alumni Society.
Connie McIntosh, ’89 EdD ’13
Barbara Rondot, ’86
Nursing Accounts in the Ball State University Foundation
Please support the School of Nursing and consider earmarking your gift for one or more of our nursing-specific funds, listed in today's program. No matter how great or how small, every gift is needed and appreciated.
Please save Saturday, April 23, 2022 for our next Nursing Alumni Awards Program.