The Custodial Fund Agreement must be completed each year for each revolving (or 'change') fund. 

To request the creation of a new revolving fund, or to request an addition to the fund, please use the Non PO Payment Request Form (as a Direct Pay) in SciQuest.  Please note that expenditures from revolving funds must be reimbursed via Petty Cash Voucher or through a Non PO Payment Request Form request (as a Direct Pay) in SciQuest.