The News Center is the online source for Ball State University news. A variety of information and services for reporters can be found here—see online services listed below.
But perhaps our best service is our personal attention. When a reporter calls our office with a request, we drop everything to fulfill it. We respect deadlines—no matter how tight they are—and work to help reporters with their stories.
So, if you can't find what you're looking for on this Web page, contact a media relations manager who can answer your questions personally.
Search our site
- Search Archives – Click here to find Ball State news stories dating back to January 1997.
- Archived News Releases – If you prefer, click here to find our releases listed by date.
- Photo Services Department – Easily download print-quality photos of upcoming events, campus scenes, people and more from Photo Services.
- Ball State logos – Available here in print-quality format.
- Public Records – This link helps you find information about access to public records and contains a form for making public records requests.
Office: (765) 285-1560
Fax: (765) 285-5442
(See staff list for individual contact information)
8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time (Summer hours: 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.)
For after-hours calls, dial the number above and you will be directed to an on-call staff person.