Ball State Recreation Jobs & Employment
Recreation Services is the second largest student employer on campus!
Interested in working for Recreation Services? To qualifiy for a position, you must be a current BSU student. To get a job, follow the steps below.
1. Visit Cardinal Career Link for job listings.
2. If you find a position that interests you, visit the Career Center to get a referral.
3. Complete the application - click here
4. Turn in the yellow referral to the Office of Recreation Services (SRWC 201A) to complete the process
Undergraduate Student Openings
Current Job Openings (as of Jan 27)
#667 - Lifeguards
#2440 - Facility Supervisor
#2244 - Fitness Monitor
$262411 - Climbing Wall Attendant
* All employees of Sports Facilities Management and Recreation Services may be required to work in an event security or usher role during any special event including home football games, concerts, and commencement.
Gradaute Assistant Openings
These gradaute assistant positions are now open for the 2014-2015 Academic Year.
Facilities & Informal Recreation
(Questions contact Ben Peak at firstname.lastname@example.org)
(Questions contact Autumn Duncan email@example.com)
Youth & Family Programming
(Questions contact Josh Bisher firstname.lastname@example.org)
Contact Recreation Services
Main Office Number:
When to Work
Current employees! Please check When to Work to check you shift, pick up a shift, drop a shift, or switch shifts.
- Facility Monitor
- Building Supervisor
- Flag Football Official
- Basketball Official
- Softball Official
- Soccer Official
- Sports Supervisor
Marketing & Patron Services
- Desktop Publisher
- Web Manager
- Front Office Assistant
- Group Exercise Instructor
- Fitness Room Monitor
- Special Events Staff
- Event Security
Aquatics & Safety
- Safety Instructor
- Climbing Wall Attendent
- Rental Center Attendent
- Learn to Swim Instructor
- Kids Camp Counselor