A. English as Natural Learners and Special Education
1. Resources to help Hispanic families help their children succeed in school
2. Hispanic parents- Help your middle school prepare for going to college!
3. Hispanic Parents and Youth- Take control of your education- a web portal or resources
4. LD Online offers parents and teachers videos, audio, and information on how to help your student with learning disabilities of all types.
5. Access special education law and advocacy in a parent friendly format
6. A special education portal complete with definitions, resources, and strategies for parents and teachers
1. Help Your Child Become a Reader with these hands on strategies for children before they hit the hallways of Kindergarten.
2. Help your secondary struggling reader by using any of these strategies with your student
3. Parents of middle and high schoolers – find literacy resources including how to you’re your student read a difficult textbook
4. Muncie Public Library- Visit, read your child a book, play an educational game on the computer, and much more- check it out!
5. Help your student learn to write!
6. Parent tookit for helping your middle school and high school student write better
1. Call toll free, access via Internet, or email Nationally recognized Rose Hulman’s math and science homework hotline
2. Find videos, local activities, and strategies to help bring science to life for your student
3. On math.com, you will find a section devoted just you- parents encouraging good math skills