This building was constructed in 1927 as a women's dormitory. Prior to that time, male and female students had shared dormitory space in Forest Hall, which was razed in 1941. The $150,000 cost of construction was paid by the Ball brothers, and the building was named for their sister, Lucina Ball. The building was designed by George Schreiber in the Tudor Gothic mode and was styled to match the Library and Assembly Hall (now North Quad), which was under construction at the same time.
In 1973-74 Lucina Hall was converted to office space and now houses the admissions, registrar, and bursar offices, among others.Find out more about Lucina Hall.