- After you have added your pages and text, you can
publish your portfolio. Click the "Publish" button in the
bottom right-hand corner of the window. If you have any
unsaved changes, RapidWeaver will prompt you to save
those changes, and a Publish pane will be displayed. Make
sure that "FTP" is selected in the "Publish Using:"
field. Enter the following information:
- Server: yourusername.iweb.bsu.edu
- Username: yourusername
- Password: your password
- Leave the "Site Path:” field blank and make sure
that "Use passive mode" is checked. Click
- RapidWeaver will now show you the progress of the
publishing process. You will receive a notification when
all pages have been published.
- Go to yourusername.iweb.bsu.edu and view
your site on the web.