- Dr. Matthew Stuve created the iStudio and directs it as a part of the CTE.
- Dr. Michael Modesitt directs technology in Teachers College. We collaborate extensively with Dr. Modesitt on the internal missions of the CTE and iStudio.
All students support the walk-in patrons of the iStudio.
- Laura is a masters student in Curriculum and Educational Technology. Her main role is to support the outreach projects of the CTE, which includes the EPIC project and the Woodrow Wilson initiative.
- Erica is a masters student in elementary education. Her main role is to conduct training and support of classroom teaching and interactive learning technologies.
- Joseph is a doctoral student in English. His main role is to support the CTE’s research partnership with an externally funded project in CICS and to develop digital content.
- Jacob is a master student in Digital Storytelling. His role is to direct and produce digital video.
- Melissa is an undergraduate student pursuing an educational technology minor. Her role is coordination of iStudio and iClassroom services
- Sarah is a masters student in audiology and speech pathology. Her role is administrative support.