- Dean's Office, Teachers College supports the iStudio with GA lines to serve various missions in the College and teacher education across campus. We work closely with Dr. Michael Modesitt, Director of Technology for Teachers College, who is instrumental in a number of the initiatives the iStudio facilitates.
- The iCare Corner provides complementary services for the laptop initiative. The iStudio serves as an overflow resource for iCare services.
- The Portfolio Lab provides complementary services for the portfolio initiative. The iStudio serves as an overflow resource for digital portfolio services, specializing in higher-end digital media technologies such as RapidWeaver, digital video, and Inspiration.
- Office of Innovation in Teaching, Assessment, and Scholarship (ITAS). ITAS provides technology training for faculty, training on rGrade (in partnership with TC/CTE rGrade team, and provides meeting space that the CTE frequently utilizes in missions. The CTE provides technology support for some ITAS initiatives and collaborates on outreach and innovation in teacher education.
- University Computing Services. UCS provides state-of-the-art infrastructure and support for computing on campus.
Academic Partners:The CTE’s core mission is to improve teachers’ classroom practices with technology and to strengthen student learning. The iStudio is the CTE’s vehicle for fulfilling that mission within the teacher education programs at Ball State.
- Educational Technology (EDTEC) Program. The CTE iStudio supports clinical and immersive experiences for pre-professional students pursuing careers as leaders in educational technology.
- Elementary Education. The CTE iStudio supports immersive experiences for elementary students pursuing careers as leaders in educational technology.
- Department of Educational Psychology has supported the missions and students of the CTE with projects and summer stipends for GA.
- Realmac Software, Ltd. The iStudio is the support site for RapidWeaver at Ball State University. Realmac Software, makers of RapidWeaver, have graciously provided expertise and direct feedback to students on their use of RapidWeaver for digital portfolios.
- Inspiration Software, Inc. The iStudio is a Preview Center for the Inspiration suite of software, including Kidspiration and Inspiration. We thank Inspiration Software, Inc. for their generous donation of software (valued at more than $8,000) to use in our labs and in our outreach efforts to K-12 schools. We teach and/or support the curricular integration of these software in various undergraduate and graduate level courses for future and in-service teachers and technology professionals. K-12 teachers and schools interested in trying Inspiration software can contact us.
- Apple Computer, Inc. We are grateful for Apple's past and present contributions to our PT3 project and other research initiatives. The iStudio provides technical and curricular support for the Teachers College Apple laptop initiative, the iCare Corner, and the iLife, iWork, and Apple’s Pro suites (like Final Cut Pro).
- Dell, Inc. We thank Dell, Inc. for their generous donation of a Dell Inspiron laptop cart. We use these laptops in our labs and our outreach efforts.
Notes: Links to commercial companies and external sites are provided for informational purposes only and do not constitute an endorsement.