What can Ask Erica do for you?
- Design and conduct presentations to classes and classrooms
- Answer quick questions via virtual means (see below).
- Facilitate services of the CTE and the iStudio.
- Point you to other sources in Teachers College of Ball State that can help you if the CTE iStudio can’t.
- Take requests for technology resource development that will go into the CTE Resource Server.
Who does Ask Erica serve?
- Ball State faculty, staff, and students in Teachers College or affiliated with the initiatives of the CTE iStudio.
- Educators in Indiana schools who need quick technology resource developed or who would like to engage the services of the CTE.
When is Ask Erica available?
- Since Ask Erica is a real person with a real life, we need to restrict on contact time to set hours. Beyond those hours, you can always send email to email@example.com
How do I connect with Ask Erica?
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- IM - Jabber: email@example.com (Ball State Teachers College users, we recommend the TC iChat Server)
- IM - AIM & Mobile Me: firstname.lastname@example.org (note we use iChat or FaceTime, so if you are Macintosh user, you will have more features)
- Skype: CTEiStudio
- Webinar: bbb.tc.bsu.edu/cte (request an account from email@example.com)