How do I install RapidWeaver?
/Portfolio Lab Partnership
1. Open the RapidWeaver.dmg file in your downloads folder when complete.
2. Click on the rapidweaver_367.dmg image on your desktop, this will open:
3. Drag the RapidWeaver icon into the Application folder on your Mac. Once RapidWeaver has finished copying to your Mac, eject the drive (drag it to the trash) and throw the disk image away.
4. Open the Applications folder, find RapidWeaver and double click the application icon to launch the software.
5. Unlock the software by entering the activation key provided at betaPlace
(Note: You will need your BSU username and password to gain access to the activation key website.)
6. Click Activate in the Activation Needed window.
7. You should see a Window saying the activation was successful. Click Ok. If you don't see this window check the activation key and try reentering it.
8. The Check for Updates box will appear. Click Yes if you would like to check for updates on startup, or click No if you would like to initiate the check manually from the application menu.
9. The RapidWeaver window will appea. Congratulations your done!