To publish your website you will need to:
1. If you are connecting via the BSU wireless network use
Safari or Firefox to authenticate on the BSU network.
2. Once you have connected, open the VPN client. Choose
"On-campus connection", and press the "connect" button at
the top left hand corner of the screen. At the bottom
right hand corner, you should see a timer indicating that
you are connected. This step is for wireless connections
3. In RapidWeaver, press the "publish" button at the
upper right hand corner. If you have not saved your work,
it will prompt you to do so. Select "OK".
4. In the pop-up window, for "Server" name, enter:
"username.iweb.bsu.edu" where username = YOUR BSU
5. Enter your BSU username and password in the boxes
6. If you do not want it to publish the site at the root
level of your iWeb account, in the site path box, type
the folder that you want it to create. Your website will
be placed in this folder on the server. For example, if
you enter "website" into this box, to view your site you
would need to go to http://username.iweb.bsu.edu/website
produced by the iStudio
Copyright ©2008 Ball State University. All Rights
Screen shots of RapidWeaver are copyright ©2008 Realmac
Software, LTD. All Rights Reserved.