RapidWeaver is a web editor that provides a powerful, yet easy-to-use tool for you to create and maintain your digital portfolio. Creating and maintaining a web-based portfolio in RapidWeaver has many benefits, including: 1) automatic creation of navigational structure, 2) all webpages are stored within one single file, 3) one-click publishing to the Ball State iWeb server, and 4) integration with the iLife applications. As you continue to add more content to your portfolio, these features will become an indispensable tool in helping you manage your ever-growing portfolio.
The following pages show you:
- The RapidWeaver interface
- How to create (and nest) pages
- An explanation of the different page types
- Adding and formatting content
- Selecting a theme for your site
- Publishing your site to the BSU iWeb server