- For procedural or general questions, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 765-285-7600.
- For questions specific to your school's participation, contact your EPIC faculty liaison (see below).
EPIC School Liaisons:
- Center for Inquiry (#2 and #84): Peggy Rice
- Key Learning Community: Matthew Stuve
- School City of Hammond: Matthew Stuve
- St. Mary School: Diane Bottomley
- Discovery School (Richmond): Diane Bottomley
- Anderson Highland High School: Cathy Siebert
- Anderson High School: Cathy Siebert
- Professional Development Schools (at large): Peggy Lewis
Workshops and School-Based Consulting
EPIC staff will conduct workshops as needed and as designed with participating schools. Your EPIC binder can be used to organize materials, but each school will have different content in its binder over time.
Professional and Graduate Credit for EPIC Teachers. Teachers in EPIC can earn Certification Renewal Units (CRUs). Graduate credit is also be available. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Participation Forms. At your first workshop or in an envelop mailed to your school, you will be asked to complete a general information sheet, a research participation form, and a photo release form.