Tuesday, April 21, 2009
4:30 to 8:30 PM
An open house with exhibits and teachers’ showcase presentations PLUS
EPIC Academy Workshops
Minnetrista Cultural Center
Registration and Fees
- The Exhibits and Showcases are free to everyone but please register online in advance.
- The Workshop fee is $25 which covers as many workshops as you would like to attend.
- Parking is free at Minnetrista
Agenda (as of April 16)
4:30 to 8:30 PM: Open House for Exhibits and Showcases
- Exhibits are tables with poster displays and computer kiosks of information about a project or schools involved with EPIC. The content of the kiosks may be the same that a groups of teachers use for their showcases. See the list of exhibits.
- Showcases are 10-15 minute informal, small-group presentations in one of two separate “stage” areas of the exhibit hall. Showcases will feature the participating teachers from EPIC schools and are designed to allow participants to interact with the presenters. Showcases will run every 15 minutes at one of the stages. See the showcase schedule.
- Refreshments will be served.
5:45 to 8:30 PM: Workshops
- We will have two rooms for concurrent, 45-minute workshops on various topics. There is ample time in the Institute for workshop attendees to enjoy the exhibits and showcases. See the workshop list.
- UPDATE: Workshop registration fee of $25 is waived (funding provided by EPIC)