A Resource for Discovery.
The CTE is part of Ball State Building Better Communities
initiative, providing professional development services, resources, and opportunities to Indiana’s communities and schools. In addition to the CTE’s on-going professional academies, we offer the following services to teachers, teacher educators, and schools:
- Research and Evaluation. Ball State faculty have extensive experience with educational research, project evaluation, and program evaluation. The CTE can help facilitate these services that involve educational technology in schools.
- Grant Writing. The CTE can assist schools and communities with writing grants that advance how technology can be used to strengthen teaching and learning.
- Professional Development. The CTE can design, conduct, and evaluate custom professional development programs for schools. In addition to custom professional development programs, we have a growing collection of workshops we can bring to your school, community or college.
- School and District Consulting.
- Content Development and Instructional Design.
- Media Development. The CTE iStudio is a state-of-the-art digital production studio that can be contracted for new media development. The iStudio is always open for in-service educators to come in and freely explore emerging media for teaching and learning. iStudio staff are there to assist teachers with new technologies. Contact the iStudio for a tour.