As part of their project, the apprentices need to complete a summative piece for their professional digital portfolio. We will refer to this as a web exhibit that should be composed as a summative presence for entire project that is written for a public audience. The web exhibit organizes the enduing presence of your project, with all your resources, materials, outcomes, and observations.
- Overview of the project or challenge, as a title page (refined from the proposal)
- Narrative of the project’s progress and evolution (written as a description of the activities conducted)
- Reflections and observations. This page must include at least one video meta reflection of the process of the project.
- Links to the project’s artifacts made as the deliverables for the client. This might includes training materials, resources, etc. If the delieravble include in-person training, video from that event(s) should be included in edited form (this can be included in the reflection video instead).
- Other pages deemed necessary by the team
- NETS-T and other relevant standards